Potato2D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your Username's Origin?

Go down 
+4
Palace
Aksel
Hairo The GFX Dude
hcfwesker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hcfwesker
Newb
Newb

Your Username's Origin? Empty
PostSubject: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 pm

Eevryone has some kinda story on how they came up with their name. Let us all know.

My username has been mine since 1999. The days of the Sega Dreamcast. I bought a Dreamcast and Resident Evil: (CV)-X the day the game was released. The game had a mini-game, where you could play as the game's villian, Albert Wesker, one of my fav character's in RE. When you pause the game and Wesker's menu comes up, there's a company logo, a mysterious organization he belongs to, called "HCF". To this day, noone knows what it means, some people forgot all about it. but it's been with me ever since. i just combined the HCF with Wesker, and presto, got hcfwesker
Back to top Go down
Hairo The GFX Dude
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Lol mine, Hairo i was roleplaying one day and saw someone named Heero so i said
Akio and heero combined
HAIRO!
Back to top Go down
Aksel
Admin
Aksel

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:02 pm

I just made it from my name.. Aksel + first letter in next first name = AkselJ
Back to top Go down
http://www.akselscape.com
Palace
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Palace from my forums GeneralPalace & GeneralPromotion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hairo The GFX Dude
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:07 pm

Lol nice
Back to top Go down
Jna

Bustad : Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:42 pm

My names are my initials.
Back to top Go down
azza123421
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:04 pm

Well my real name is Aaron so azza is just a shortcut for it, and the 12342 (normally have but was taken by me here but didnt get activation email) was just from a msn list I got Smile.
Back to top Go down
tw.matt
Newb
Newb

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 am

My name is matt : Shocked
Back to top Go down
Aksel
Admin
Aksel

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:04 pm

But what about the tw.?
Back to top Go down
http://www.akselscape.com
Droscove
Newb
Newb
Droscove

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:35 pm

My name? It's just a result of some brainstorming. I just like it so I'm still using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Username's Origin?   Your Username's Origin? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Username's Origin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potato2D :: General Chatting :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: